How to choose the right oversized sweaters for you?
Winter is still here and agree with me, sweaters are an inseparable part of this period. And actually, oversized sweaters are a must piece in every women`s wardrobe. There is not anything as comfortable as that cozy styled sweater. In this post, you will find fascinating chunky oversized sweaters and not only that. I`ve searched a lot and gather tips on how to choose the right piece for you, and gonna share those with you. Not only trend, material, and quality matters for clothing items, in fact, you need to decide what length you need, consider colors and patterns of a sweater and so on. So, I am sure you`d love to read my full article to find out things that help a lot.
As I mentioned in the intro, the first factor that you need to consider before choosing a new oversized sweater is to know what length you want to wear. For example, if your style or common outfits contain a skirt, shorts or dresses with a short height you need to maintain the length of the oversized sweater itself. Another way, if your everyday piece of the outfit is denim jeans, you don`t have any problem with wearing a sweater with whatever length you want. In the first case, the best option is to wear an oversized sweater that ends on your waistline.
Take time and check your wardrobe one more time before buying an oversized sweater. Because the knowing the pattern of your clothing items, helps you to choose the right pattern of oversized sweater for you.
You know what, since I`ve seen a lot of them, believe me, the best option on this is to buy a sweater with monochrome patterns, or just make sure it is color you can match with your jeans, skirt or whatever.
Consider your style of wearing things in common. If you love layered style outfits, you need to stop your choice on thicker (or lightweight) oversized sweaters, another way you look like a fat sumo player. XOXO
TOP 15 Cozy Oversized Sweater For Women
So, now let`s get into the main reason you are here today. Let me share the best 15 oversized sweaters for you that are stylish, chic, cozy and affordable as well. Check the gallery below, click on the images to see more details about products. Some of them will take you to Amazon and some others to sites from trusted brands I recommend, in the past or in the future.
How to wear oversized sweaters – outfit ideas
- This tip doesn`t need any expert minds or anything like that. But I have to tell you anyway. Always try to wear an oversized sweater with tight jeans or even leggings. And on the opposite of that, try to have a skinny top with baggy pants. That`s what makes the outfit so stylish. Even if you take a look above on the product stock images, you will see models outfits are managed by the exact way I just mentioned.
- The only negative thing that oversized sweaters have is that it doesn`t show your figure, I mean the waistline of your body. In order to solve this problem, you need just one thing. Guess what? Yeah, definitely – that`s a belt. This is the power of the belt anyway. So, try adding it to your outfit and that makes your figure slimmer and more elegant.
- Another way you can wear an oversized sweater is to make an outfit by adding a long skirt with it. I wanna tell you the truth when I saw images that way of styling was looking pretty weird for me at first, but then I realized that it looks so modern and stylish. Moreover, it seems rather interesting plus trending. LOL
- Try them with overalls. Yeah, wear your favorite oversized sweater, with overall and a pair of matching sneakers. This look is pretty impressive and very cute as well.
- That`s true, it`s called a sweater but in a fashion, not everything has the right name. I mean, you can wear your cozy oversized sweater as a short dress, plus add high-knee boots and BOOM! You are the star. Even adding a belt on your waist will make you look so damn chic.
- And last but not least, don`t forget to add some accessories with your oversized sweater. Adding up jewelry can change the entire outfit, so don`t be afraid to try everything you can. Big watches or bangle bracelets are the best things you can play with.
C o n c l u s i o n :
You know dressing up in winter is pretty hard because putting so many layers of clothes seems too weird. But while you have at least one or two oversized sweaters in your wardrobe, you don`t need to get anything extra, while going outside. Choosing the right sweater length and style is another thing to consider. After researching a lot, I promise you are gonna love my post where I share some ideas about how you can wear an oversized sweater in winter, plus got amazing recommendations from Amazon and other brands. So, check it out!
Thanks for reading!